Do I Really Have Friends Like These
This is a conversation I recorded from listening to a couple who sat at the booth behind me. We went as a big group to Mamma Goldberg's and this is what we overheard.
"Baby, guess what happened to me this weekend?"
"What did you do now, Jen?"
"Brad, don't always assume I am doing something stupid, but I almost got arrested."
"Seriously?" "For what?" "Why do you even put yourself in those situations?"
"Well, I heard you could tell a cop you have anything on you and if you told him he couldn't search you at the end, then he couldn't."
"Jen, you're unbelievable."
"Brad, you're missing the best part. I even told the cop to fuck off."
"Jen, you're an idiot for even thinking I would believe that."
"No, Brad. I'm serious. When I heard that thing about the cops, I had to try it. I even had an eighth on me when I did it."
"Jen, now I know you're an idiot"
"Brad, how is that not awesome? I literally just gave you the secret to life and you're pissing it away."
"Did you really do that, Jen?"
"Yeah, I even told him I had the eighth on me just to see if it worked."
"Okay, now you have graduated from an idiot to a dumbass."
"Brad, you're not listening. The cops physically cannot do anything to you. You could tell him you are holding a brick of weed and all he can do is look at you."
"Jen, it's a good thing you're pretty."
"Huh? What do you mean?"
"Nevermind, Jen. Do you still have the eighth?"
"Yeah!", Jen screamed.
"Let's go smoke."
"Jen screamed across the restaurant, "Brad, lets do it and go tell a cop; I will prove he cannot do anything to you."
"Jen, you are lucky we are daiting."
"I'm serious, Brad. I want to do show you how this works."
"Jesus Christ, stop talking!"
No comments:
Post a Comment